How to Get Your Reminders
Break Pal now comes in several flavors (and more to come). We realize people work differently and we want to be able to remind you to get your micro-workouts in throughout the day no matter where you are.
If you are at your desk you'll most likely want to use one of the desktop apps. There are tw
- Web based - does not require a download. Easy and quick.
- Desktop application - runs on your computer.
Also in the works are:
- New Desktop app- Completely rebuilt desktop app. Will be released soon
- Android App- Set to release in under a week
- Iphone/Ipad App - Set to release in a week or two
- Blackberry App - Someday Soon
So get started with your secret fitness app. (We don't mind if you tell people though)
Web Based Desktop App
This is quick and easy. Works even if you can't download to your computer.
It's simply a web page that will popup an exercise at intervals you set.
- Right click the link below these instruction and select "Open in new window"
- When the page opens you will most likely see a warning that popups are disabled. You'll need to follow the instructions to enable popups for www.breakpal.com
- Set the timer to the amount of time you would like between breaks
- Start the timer
- Minimize that window
- Get back to work. You will be reminded when it's time to exercise. :-)
(Don't forget to right click and open in new window)
*The only downfall to this app is you need to remember to start it each day.
Iphone / Ipad App
Break Pal on the Iphone
Break Pal is now available on Itunes. Download it to your Iphone or Ipad and stay fit anywhere you go. Click Here to get Break Pal on your Iphone/Ipad!
Use the Android app on the go. Do your micro breaks anywhere and anytime you have a couple of minutes to fit one in.
You'd be amazed at how much cumulative exercise you can fit into the day three minutes at a time.
Will people give you funny looks for doing Cardio Kung Fu in the grocery Isle? Well yes they probably will!
But then you'll be the one with the fit good looking and healthy body won't you?